Competition for Academic Affair Administrator（specialist）
For better development and administration of Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute, Zhejiang University, we are searching academic affair staff to support and improve educational resources across the institute and work closely with faculties, program chairs, instructional support areas to enhance student learning. An excellent work environment for career development and competitive compensation package will be provided to attract highly qualified professionals to join the International Campus.
1. Curriculum Administration: Helping with course organizer to complete course information, teaching activities and evaluation activities. The key aspects of this post will be ensuring that the programme will operate smoothly and any issues or concerns are flagged to the UoE ZJU Programme Director, Academic Administrator and ZJU Undergraduate Programme Board as appropriate.
2. General Administrative Support: Providing support to UoE ZJU Programme Director teaching staff as well as administrators relevant ZJU Programme Committees and Task Groups as appropriate, including organising and servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc)
3. General Academic Affairs Administration: Contributing to the formulation and planning of regulations/policies regarding academic administration, participating in the programme development, providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers and updating or managing the student record system
4. Other Academic related work as assigned by the line manager.
An ability to work well with other Academic staff, with a range of constituents (the academicleadership of the school, parents, faculty and students).
Confident and experienced communicating in both English and Chinese, good team spirit, strong sense of responsibility, confident, awareness of service, good skills of coordinating and communication.
Ability to operate effectively and sensitively in a cross-cultural work-place environment.
Experience in studying or working abroad, or working at academic institutions that are established and operated through collaboration between universities in China and other countries. Excellent command of English.
A Mater degree in related fields
More than two years work experiment.
Salary & Benefits
The Campus will provide competitive salary and benefits, including social and medical insurances, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please email the following documents to email@example.com
• An application letter expressing your interest in the position and stating your prospective work plan
Closing Date：15th May, 2017